Bump things up a little with a platter of our gourmet and filled mini cupcakes. Bite size and practically guilt-free – these are the perfect dessert for a luncheon or elegant party where you need a more elevated dessert than your average cupcake. Check out our sophisticated list of flavors, and pick any 3 of your favorites.
- Sophisticated & elegant
- 36 total cupcakes
- Bite-size minis so you can sample more than one
- Cream-filled or drizzled flavors and combinations
- Pina Colada – Pineapple cake, vanilla frosting, topped with coconut and a maraschino cherry
- Boston Cream Pie – Yellow cake, filled with Bavarian cream, topped with rich chocolate fudge frosting
- Strawberry Shortcake – White cake filled with strawberry glaze and topped with vanilla frosting and a fresh strawberry slice
- Salted Caramel – Devils Food cake, topped with salted caramel frosting and a caramel drizzle
- German Chocolate – Chocolate cake topped with a pecan caramel icing
- Caramel Apple Pie – Yellow cake filled with apple pie compote, topped with vanilla frosting and a caramel drizzle
- Mint Chocolate Chip – Chocolate cake topped with a minty green frosting and chocolate sprinkles
- Pink Lemonade – Pink Strawberry cake filled with lemon glaze and topped with lemon icing
- Bananas Foster – Vanilla Cake filled with rum caramel sauce, banana frosting, caramel drizzle
- Black Forest – Devil’s Food cake with cherry pie filling and vanilla whipped frosting
- S’mores – Graham Cracker Bottom, Chocolate cupcake with Marshmallow Buttercream and Chocolate drizzle
- Raspberry Poke Cake – Did you ever have a Jello Poke Cake in the 70s? This popular trend was a white cake infused with flavored jello and Cool Whipped topping.
There are no reviews yet.