The Process: Traditional Cake Pops start with a completely baked cake that is then crumbled and creamy frosting added in as a binder. The resulting dough is then hand rolled into 1 ½ inch balls (or hand shaped into desired forms) and dipped and decorated to specifications. In order to achieve some of the designs, we incorporate cookies or various candies into the cake ball.
- Vanilla cake pop: White cake/vanilla frosting
- Chocolate cake pop: Chocolate cake/chocolate fudge frosting
- Snickerdoodle cake pop: White cake/vanilla frosting/cinnamon
- Red Velvet cake pop: Red Velvet cake/cream cheese frosting
- Funfetti cake pop: White cake/vanilla icing/rainbow sprinkles
- Chocolate Chip Cookie cake pop: White cake/vanilla frosting/brown sugar/mini chocolate chips
- Cookies and Cream: White cake/vanilla frosting/crushed OREO cookies
Serving Size: Cake pops are generally 2-3 bites, a suitable plan is 3-4 per person if they are the main dessert, 1-2 if other desserts are being served, or singles if given as party favors.
Packaging: Unless other packaging is selected, Cake pops come individually wrapped in a clear food safe plastic sleeve and machine sealed with white tape, then placed in a bakery box.
Storage: 2 weeks or longer: best stored in the freezer. It’s important to AVOID CONDENSATION from forming on the pop which can ruin some designs, or cause water spots. Transfer them from the freezer to the refrigerator a couple hours prior to serving. 7 days or less: simply store in the refrigerator before serving.
Shipping: To United States addresses only. Sorry, no APO Military addresses as we can not guarantee freshness. USPS Priority Mail or USPS Overnight Express is the preferred method. Minimum 3 days lead time, and we ship on the following Monday or Tuesday for arrival Wednesday through Friday.
Local delivery available 7 days a week to Las Vegas, Henderson, & Summerlin. Check out Local Delivery Schedule and see if you qualify for FREE Delivery