Flower walls might have been the hottest thing to have at your wedding in 2014, but there’s something just as beautiful — but way more delicious blowing up right now. Meet the donut wall: They’ve been popping up in our Instagram feeds over the last few months and we couldn’t be happier about it. Here, the five reasons why you should have one at your wedding (or birthday party, or office party … you get the idea).
1. They make the perfect dessert bar backdrop.
2. They are begging for donut puns to be made.
3. They are the best thing to happen to pegboard since Julia Child.
4. Everyone from the flower girl to your grandpa will love it.
5. But the best part is, donut walls are adaptable for any style of wedding. For example, they can be super romantic.
But would fit right in at a barn wedding too.
Re-print. Original article appeared in Good Housekeeping. https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/food-recipes/party-ideas/a40104/wedding-donut-walls/
Order a Donut Wall for your next event – Nibblerz has multiple sizes and any color combo or style Check them out here!
You must be logged in to post a comment.